Drastic times call for drastic measures, friends of Science. Aperture Science had to make some cutbacks to the production line when OSHA shut down the main plant. Something about air quality or lead paint in the water pipes. Silly, really. That’s what waivers are for. Anyhoo, we can’t get you any real, bullet-firing turrets, but we did manage to hijack a pool float factory long enough to make a bunch of these inflatable ones.
Fill this 40” turret with all the hot air in your lungs (just think about life giving you lemons) and then position it wherever you need more protection: outside your baby’s room, in front of the pie that’s cooling, or by your swimming pool to keep the neighborhood kids at bay. Practice your best rendition of “Target acquired” and watch as people run away in fear.
Mitt Romney on gay marraige
Well, Mr. Romney if you believe in Separation of Church and State and say you have a clear understanding of it and practice it, then you would obviously know that our secular Constitution has nothing to do with banning gay marriage. That, my good sir, is a religious idea of marriage. A secular idea of marriage can be easily stated by it’s definition:
mar·ry1 [mar-ee] Show IPA verb, -ried, -ry·ing.
verb (used with object)
1. to take in marriage: Susan married Ed.
2. to perform the marriage ceremonies for (two people); join in wedlock: The minister married Susan and Ed.
3. to give in marriage; arrange the marriage of (often followed by off ): Her father wants to marry her to his friend’s son. They want to marry off all their children before selling their big home.
4. to unite intimately: Common economic interests marry the two countries.
5. to take as an intimate life partner by a formal exchange of promises in the manner of a traditional marriage ceremony.
With all five of those definitions I do not see how you can even make an intellectual debate on how two adult human beings in our country cannot be married (unless you’re a religious bigot). In that case…just admit it.
Q:Create a story with Link trying to play MW3.
You want me to write a story or make a video/commentary of Link playing MW3?
Ask me questions
Blah blah blah…ask me questions and I’ll do my best to answer them :) Make them creative! haha